Episode 55: Interview with a Surrogate, Jennifer
December 28, 2023
Join Marielle Schuberth, 3-time surrogate and Intake Manager for Surrogacy Mentor and Modern Parent Mentor, along with special guest gestational surrogate, birth doula, and Surrogacy Admissions Manager Jennifer, as they discuss:
- What first interested her in gestational surrogacy?
- What being a birth doula specializing in surrogacy births is like.
- What she feels are the biggest differences in a surrogacy delivery vs traditional
- Why she feels it is important to be educated and committed to the surrogacy process.
- How the experienced surrogates at Surrogacy Mentor navigate these questions and more.
Let's normalize surrogacy through education and open discussion!