Episode 35: Interview With a Surrogate, Betsy King
February 08, 2023
Join Carey Flamer-Powell, Founder and CEO of Surrogacy Mentor , along with special guest, experienced gestational surrogate, Betsy King, as they discuss:
- What first interested her in gestational surrogacy?
- How did her support network feel about her becoming a surrogate?
- Why she feels working with an agency is crucial for a successful journey
- What it was like being a single mother as a surrogate
- What is it like being pregnant with someone else's baby?
- What is her relationship like with the parent?
- How the experienced surrogates at Surrogacy Mentor navigate these questions and more
Let's normalize surrogacy through education and open discussion!