Surrogacy Mentor #NormalizeSurrogacy Podcast
Episode 23: Surrogacy After Roe v. Wade, an Interview with Attorney Joni Franklin
August 10, 2022
Join Carey Flamer-Powell, Founder and CEO of Surrogacy Mentor , along with special guest Joni Franklin, attorney and owner of Franklin Law, as they discuss:
- How has the overturning of Roe v. Wade changed surrogacy?
- What are the reasons a surrogacy pregnancy might need to be terminated?
- What is the role of attorneys and agencies in preparing surrogates and parents for the new healthcare restrictions?
- Why does the recent vote in Kansas matter?
- How the experienced surrogates at Surrogacy Mentor navigate these questions and more.
Let's normalize surrogacy through education and open discussion!