Episode 14: Surrogacy and Mental Health, An Interview with Dr. Julie Bindeman
June 08, 2022
Join Carey Flamer-Powell, Founder and CEO of Surrogacy Mentor , along with special guest, Dr. Julie Bindeman, as they discuss:
- Why are mental health services important in a surrogacy journey?
- What happens during a mental health evaluation for a surrogate?
- How are intended parents supported by mental health professionals?
- How has Covid effected mental health care for surrogacy?
- How the experienced surrogates at Surrogacy Mentor navigate these questions and more.
Let's normalize surrogacy through education and open discussion!